Medica 2023 Düsseldorf is a medical and medical industry fair of great international importance. The fair, which is considered the world’s largest medical event, is held on 13-16 November 2023 at the Messe Düsseldorf fairground. Medica, which attracts great interest from Turkish companies and has an increasing number of visitors every year, is a platform that brings unquestionable satisfaction to its participants in the field of medical technology.
One of the most important features of Medica is that it emphasizes innovations and advances in medical technologies. The event showcases innovative products and services in areas such as cutting-edge medical devices, digital health solutions, artificial intelligence applications, telemedicine, etc. Medica Düsseldorf 2023 is an important meeting point for medical industry professionals, healthcare professionals, researchers and other industry stakeholders. Offering a platform for innovation, collaboration and knowledge sharing, Medica supports progress in the medical field and aims to improve the quality of healthcare.
Medica 2023 Fair Tour Packages are available. To attend the fair, you can review THY’s tour packages.
Book Your Place in the Health World of the Future!
Medica Düsseldorf, which is considered a necessity for those who want to exist in the healthcare world of tomorrow, is one of the few fairs in the field of medical trade in the world. It paves the way for establishing great partnerships and business connections with professionals from developed countries in the sector. During the fair, medical congresses shape sectoral developments. In presentations made by world authorities, innovations are introduced to medical doctors, technicians, investors and distributors.
Medica Düsseldorf’s product categories include medical technology and equipment, laboratory technology, commodities and consumer goods, pharmaceuticals, hospital supplies, medical information technology and services. The most prominent innovations for exhibitors and visitors this year are advanced technology-based medical information collection and networking.
In addition to medical technological developments, technological applications that provide personal convenience during the fair organization are among the privileges of Medica Düsseldorf. With the Medica Application installed on smartphones, you can carry with you all the necessary information you want to access about the fair.
Medica Düsseldorf Fair Data
2019 Medica Düsseldorf fair data,
- 121 thousand visitors attended.
- 5,500 participants took part.
- It exhibited advanced products that will be beneficial to the sector in a giant area of 113 thousand square meters.
- According to the research, 96% of the participants left the fair satisfied with the connections they made.
- The rate of trade visitors at the fair was 85%.
- The international participation rate in the fair was 67% from European countries and 33% from outside Europe.
2022 Medica Düsseldorf fair data;
- 5,000 exhibitors and 81,000 visitors from 70 countries attended the fair for commercial purposes.
- International visitors made up 75% of the total number.
- In addition to health topics, issues such as artificial intelligence and big data, robotics, health metaverse, the future of hospitals, health screening and diagnosis, mobile health, digital therapies, and mental health were also popular.
- 95% of individuals who visited the fair stated that they were satisfied with the services and products offered at the fair.
Medica Dusseldorf Exhibitor List
The preliminary participant list of the Medica Dusseldorf fair, which will take place on 13-16 November 2023 this year, has been announced. Applications for participation in the 2023 Medica fair are still ongoing. 6,017 participants have already reserved their places for the fair. This number of participants has surpassed last year’s number of participants before the fair even started. While the majority of the participants of the 2022 Medica fair were European countries, a large number of participants were also recorded from the USA and Turkey. A total of 230 Turkish companies, including 57 companies and 173 individual companies, took part in the Medica Dusseldorf 2022 fair. 239 Turkish companies have already joined the participants for the 2023 Medica fair.
Click here to access the preliminary participant list of the Medica Dusseldorf 2023 fair.
Optium Healthcare Products Inc. is the leading manufaturer and innovator of hospital furniture in Turkey. We manufacture comfortable, longlife healthcare furniture solutions to medical environments and provide flexibility to caregivers and patient with cost/quality effective products. We manufacture durable, hygienic & reconfigurable products.
Optium medical will be at the medical fair with the following product groups